ACT Express works daily to provide on-time wheelchair and stretcher transportation services. As a leader in the non-emergency transportation field, we strive to find the best employees qualified for the position.
- Minimum age of 25 (policy at different locations may vary)
- High school or college diploma
- Proof of work eligibility
- Criminal background
- No out-of-state licenses or MVRs accepted
- At least three years of driving experience
Clean driving record must include:
- No DUIs or open container charges
- No drug charges
- No hit & run charges
- No driving with suspended license charges
- No speeding tickets within the last three years
- No speeding tickets in a school or work zone
- No more than one at-fault accident
Friendly & Personable
Service tailored to your needs - We plan extensively in advance to make sure your transportation is smooth, efficient and, above all, comfortable. ACT Express works to ensure the best possible transport for every client.
Door-to-door service – In addition to our charter, convention shuttle services, we offer door-to-door service so that any client can be safely delivered to nearly any destination.
Our staff isn’t just highly skilled—we make sure anybody who works with a client is trained to listen acutely to your needs and accommodate them in a pleasant, personable manner.